Are you interested in starting a blog? Stumped on the process? Do you know the correct plugins to use and how to optimize them? We’re here to help!
First, we always ask a few questions.
1. How comfortable are you with setting up your own WP site?
2. Would you like to do all the work yourself and just use us for assistance?
3. Are you uncomfortable or confused about all the steps that go into a blog setup and would just prefer we do it all for you?
- Consult with you on a theme.
- Install WordPress Theme and necessary Framework
- Install all Plugins
- Import all Sample Widgets
- Set up WooCommerce (if applicable)
- Set up Social Media Icons
- Set up Social Media Sharing Links
- Set up Slider (if applicable)
- Determine Site Title and Tagline
- Change Color Scheme
- Input Customized Header (Custom logo is an additional fee)
- Set up Navigation Menus
- Set up Front Page
- Set up Widgets (Customized font headers for sidebar are an additional fee)
- Set up Page Templates
- Make sure your current content has migrated successfully. (Additional work to clean-up blog posts is an additional fee)
- Make sure everything is working properly before turning it over to you.
- Consult with you on the proper image sizes.
- 1 week of free WP design consulting after you receive the final product.
Starting a business or a blog is tough on your wallet, we get it. That’s why we now offer four and six-month payment plans for web design clients to help assist you on your new business journey. Here’s the deal:
Four Month Plan: The full price is divided throughout four-month increments, on the 31st of each month. Invoices are automatically sent to you. The first payment will be the deposit and must be made before any partnership begins.
Six Month Plan: The full price is divided throughout four-month increments, on the 31st of each month. Invoices are automatically sent to you. The first payment will be the deposit and must be made before any partnership begins.
No Payment Plan: You will be invoiced for the deposit upon booking a design with me, which is 50% of the full price and must be paid before we begin our partnership. The remainder will be invoiced before we release your website to you for launch.
If you would like a custom mood board, Shopify site, custom images for social media or other branding ideas, we recommend www.lovekait.com.
Fill out the contact form below with the answers to these questions. We’ll work to develop the perfect service package catered just to your needs.